Road 2 Recovery Community Services, Inc (R2RCS)
Founded in 2008, Road2Recovery has provided professional, confidential mental health counseling to individuals, families and children on an outpatient basis to assist with problems including martial issues, family discord, substance abuse, domestic violence, grief and loss, trauma, depression, anxiety, and life transitions. Our counseling program helps individuals and families build upon strengths and resources to develop strong social relationships, improve coping skills, lead satisfying, productive lives and gain knowledge of how to access necessary services.
• Our professional staff includes Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, Mental Health Counselors and Psychologists.
• The Road2Recovery staff have specialized training and experience in the ethical practice of psychotherapy.
• Services include assessment, problem identification, goal setting, individual, family and group therapy, plus information and referral services.
• The program is affordable and fees are based on a sliding scale. Some insurance plans accepted.
At Road2Recovery, We provide impeccable, diligent, dependable and reliable service that gets results. A list of our services includes:
We also have various specific programs that we use to work with patients.
• Academic Enrichment Academy
• Anger Management
• Case Management
• Day Treatment Academy
• Homemaker Services
• Individual/Family/Group Counseling
• Job Search and Job Readiness
• Marriage Counseling
• Parenting Classes
• Supervised Visitation
• Substance Abuse