The Personal Assistance/Homemaker Program allows qualified individuals with disabilities who live in the city of Chicago to receive in-home services.
Services are limited to four (4) hours per week and include but are not limited to:
• Personal health care such as hygiene and grooming
• Housekeeping tasks, (laundry, washing dishes, mopping, sweeping, etc.)
• Money management, (budgeting, paying bills, etc.)
• Assistance with preparing meals
• Help with other daily living tasks that will enable the client to live independently